Asbury Surf at Daybreak after ANOTHER stormy night

I hit the suds at daybreak with 3 Guides Choice Lures lures in my pocket. An Old School swimmer, the Bunka Boy and the giant Pencil Poppa, which I probably could have cast to England if it wasnt blowing so hard.

Unfortunately, the bass were nowhere to be found, but I had fun nonetheless. I ruined this little guys morning as the old school swimmer's barbless hook ran thru the trough and into his back. He swam away cursing, but he was fine. oops...
Gotta love the early morning lighting, especially with a cell phone camera.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greedy fish grinders take 13 million fish (Pounds) right out of the mouths of our local whales and dolphins

Empire Wind 1- A Fish Factory in the Making

Navigating the Currents of Concern: Electromagnetic Fields and Marine Life in the New York-New Jersey Region